Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Friday, November 26, 2004

warning... EGC (extremely goofy content)

Alright well finally my BSEN midterm is over. It was going fine until the last page of the written response where everything i SWEAR turned into Greek. Alright well maybe not, but it could have been greek for all i knew, which means i knew nothing. That page was only worth about 10% of the test so maybe ill still be okay, but really, it was insane.

So now i sit at my desk, eating what is possibly the best tasting chocolate cake ever, drinking my milk, and feeling bad cause i was talking to Keith on msn about a girl he met on the bus and then my internet cut out and i swore i wouldn't go back on cause i'm sure it's pissing everyone off that i keep signing in and out so i didn't go back on.. i'm SORRY Keith! Tell me the story tomorrow at rehearsal!

Alright well, remember that shirt i got at the thrift store during reading days? It has officially become my 3rd favorite shirt, right behind the DANCE WITH FRANCE shirt that is black with neon pink and green writing with HOT VIBE on the back (sidenote: i saw a guy at the U wearing the exact same shirt so naturally i freaked out and had to talk to him about it, turns out he got it at the thrift store. man i had to dance my butt off to get that shirt), and in 2nd is my Dauncey Family Reunion 1993 shirt that was WAAAY too big for me at the time but now fits perfectly.

SO in light of my new 3rd favorite... i had to take some pictures, and i was being overly goofy so if you don't want to see me being a big ball of goof, then don't scroll down.

Click on the pictures to see larger views.. especially the one on the left (then you can see my lovely photo commentary!)

Alright that's enough of me for one night, come see me soon and i'll take pictures of YOU instead of ME and then i can have someone else to put up here :) Until then you'll have to put up with my mug on this page.

Love you all.. me so seepy

HAPPY FRIDAY

Colleen

PS: Matt i'm sorry! they dragged me into the Black Swan, i said NO i will not go this is me and matts place.. but alas, i feared for my life so i just did what i had to. We'll go on a saturday night when u come back it'll be wicked. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey hey... I completly forgot that I wanted to finish my story... please remind me to finish it for u next time we talk.. I compltely forgot about that... Was such a funny situation... yeah for people thinking im older then I acutaly am when I dont shave... :P

    Keith

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh.. and to add on... Sexy pics Colleen.. cant read most of the stuff on the one but I get the jist of it..

    Keith's 2nd post

     

Post a Comment

<< Home