Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

today was not so pink

feels more like blue.. cause i'm home sick, feeling about as crappy as i did last year right around grad time when i had to miss a ton of school and Summerstock and had to take steroids right before grad just so that i wouldn't have a rash all over my entire body (which was a reaction to the antibiotics my doctor MISTAKENLY gave me). Yep that was fun times. OHH and then we had to perform "When God Comes for Breakfast You Don't Burn the Toast" for our schools drama showcase and my throat was swollen up so much that i sounded like.. well i don't even know what i sounded like but it was bad. reallll bad

So yeah, you guys are lucky cause most people only post pictures online of themselves looking good but not ME! These pics are maybe a little less hideous that the pics of me after i got my teeth pulled but here we go.. i'll show u what i did today.


Here's me drinking unsweetened tea cause my mom won't let me have sugar now, as it will just 'feed the virus' according to her.

oh and then later i got a little crazy...

2 hours later... ditched the afghan and got some more tea

needless to say i didn't go to school and i think i'm going to have to force myself to go tomorrow and it's going to SUCK. I could honeslty sleep for 20 hours a day if i was left on my own.

AND! here's the best part.. i have to cancel my trip to Edmonton this weekend. I've only been looking forward to this trip for 2 entire months, whats the big deal?? (serious sarcasm intended)

Well... wish me luck and maybe i'll be better by Christmas

Colleen

PS: another exciting thing is that this gives me a chance to wear my matching blue glow in the dark kitty pjs 24/7. man this just keeps getting BETTER

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home