Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Monday, November 01, 2004

It was a joyous pink day

what a nice day of school i had today! i had a super easy stats quiz that just made me feel good for the rest of the day, plus i finished in 20 min so that gave me a nice little 40 min break in the middle of my day. plus i wore my new hot pink heels which match my new hot pink purse so really.. how could i NOT be in a good mood?

i left my knitting needle at janes last night, so alas today when i took my scarf to knit on the train on the way to school.. i was met with the nasty surprise that i only had 1 needle. those of you that know how knitting works would know that it's pretty useless to only have one needle. However, when i went back to her place to pick it up Beth lent me 2 movies, so i'm going to watch Win a Date with Tad Hamilton tonight by myself while i continue to knit my luscious pink scarfy. It's going to be so cute.. and furry! I want to have this finished before i go to edmonton this weekend so i can start a new project on the bus on the way up, but maybe i'll just delay finishing this one for a while. who knows.. here's what it looks like currently.. not so long eh?



CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO EDMONDTON THIS WEEKEND!!! i miss my friends up there wayyyy too much, plus i'm 18 now so we can all go out together FINALLY!! so i'm saving all my money and energy for this weekend so i can shop my little heart out (and party a bit too :)

well i'm off to watch a chick flick by myself and avoid doing my homework!
Colleen



1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Colleen,

    Hah...now our phone calls dont have to be that long...I can find out what craziness is going on in your life through this blog...Hah...If I ever get a digital camera I am totally getting a bolg and having a visual diary of my life. Can't wait to hear about your craziness

    Love,

    Your Jew (As if I have to say who)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home