Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

My 18th!

Alright!! i'm finally 18!
so i didn't go out on my birthday night (thursday) cause i had a midterm the next day (which i ended up doing absolutely horrible on anyways so it really didn't matter). but i went out friday night after my rehearsal for Annie Get Your Gun with some of my friends from the cast.
what fun we had!

we went to Cowboys and it was all done up for halloween, but we didn't dress up in costumes cause come on it was friday night and halloween wasn't actually til sunday. but we did find a guy dressed up as a fireman.. or should i say half dressed up like a fireman.


someone call a fire fighter 'cause i'm BURNING UP!


i took a few shots, and then we found some friends and danced for the rest of the night. holy man i have never two-stepped so much in my LIFE!!


2nd shot of the night... go colleen go


alright thats it for this post
Love,
Colleen

PS: i never want to see another engineering guy dressed up like a brownie (and no i don't mean the delicious snack cake)




1 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go Colleen, drink those spiritous beverages!
    So, finally 18 drinking for the... first .... time I'm sure. Hahahahahaha.
    Miss you lots,
    Bobby

     

Post a Comment

<< Home