Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

oh i am so dreadfully bored right now
i guess that's cause it's 1:56 am and theres really not a lot to do when you're at home at that time, now if i was OUT somewhere... say EDMONTON.. maybe that'd be different but ALAS, i'm not.

feeling a bit better though, but i can't take that and run with it and then just get sick again, i have to be diligent about getting back to the 100% that i haven't been since oh say .. march.

we had our awards thing last night at my highschool, it was nice to go back and see a bunch of people i haven't seen since graduation, but most of the 2004 graduates that i saw there all go to UofC and i see them quite regularly..
but the most exciting part was getting my HONORS MEDALLION. yep thats what 3 straight years of studying my ass off and worrying so much about school gets me. so THERE all you people who went to "parties" and drank "beer" and had "fun". WHERES YOUR MEDALLION NOW?!


Me and 2 great guys that i don't see enough of at university (and our medallions of course!..look how SHINY!

well i have a great weekend ahead of me.. staying home by my mothers orders. i figure i'll use this time to catch up on my sorely neglected schoolwork. i got some new notebooks.. maybe that'll motivate me. at any rate i plan to spend this weekend sleeping, eating, studying, knitting, and watching dvds. hopefully that will make me healthy again by monday!

Good night :)

Colleen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home