Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Short day, long night

So i tried to force myself to do my homework yesterday...
I got maybe a quarter of the way through studying for my anthro test on tuesday and that was IT. I'm terrible!! So what, i still have today to do it, right? Well not really. I sorta woke up at 3:00pm today, so there goes half the day out the window. So after dinner i'm going to buckle down and finish it all (yeah right how many times have i said that). No really.. i HAVE to or i'll totally fail all my tests.

Anyways why did i sleep in so late? Well i was out last night until 6am. Yep u heard me.. 6 in the morning. Matt had a 'gathering' and i just couldn't force myself to leave that house one minute before i absolutely HAD to. Here are some sweet pics i took last night (even though my camera was totally running out of batteries.. i frantically took as many shots as possible).



Who's that well dressed man? Look how happy i am to see Davey!


Ahem.. guys could u stop doing it in the hallway long enough for me to take a good picture?


Finally a pic with Darlene... and a cute one too!




I had to get this pic cause of the beautiful levels everyone was inadvertantly making. All my former drama teachers would be so proud right now :)

Alright well so ends the infamous 'reading days' break which actually only included 1 reading day, but left us with a 4 day weekend. WOOT! I had a ton of fun, thanx to my friends :) Plus i got a lot of knitting/crochet done, i'll show you later! I guess it's back to reality, i'm going to miss all of you that are going back to university out of town, and those of you who i just rarely see because we're all so busy. PLUS, i miss all of you who didn't come home and i can't wait till Christmas when we can party it up big time!

Love, Colleen
(here's a little teeny picture to rouse your interest, but that's all you get)

5 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Colleen

    Awww...love those pictures especially the one with the two of us, it's super cute. We gotta hang out at 'gatherings' more, except I work all the time! I bet you had tons of fun at matts, I soooo wanted to stay longer. Anyways, Í'll see you later, keep on knitting!!!!

    And if you havent figured out who this is...OMG Colleen and Darlene, THEY RHYME!!! gotta say that again.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cooollleesssttteeee! ok, first of all...kudos on the prompt posting of the pictures. (yes...i like the letter p). but yeah, i'm really gonna need you to send me that pic of the josh silberg look alike so i can harrass the real josh with it. appreciate it!
    -natasha

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My interest is roused!

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my arm looks fat in that picture biatch, take a better one

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh cOlleen

    cj

     

Post a Comment

<< Home