Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

oh Billy Elliot, you dancing fiend you

I got my hair cut today. Inevitably it's shorter than i wanted it cause hairdressers have some sort of disease that won't let them follow orders, but i actually quite like it. i'm sure in a week i'll be sad cause i miss my long dark hair, but for now it's cute. I'll show u a better pic of it when i actually style it, but for now u can see how short my pigtails are underneath my toque. This hat was my first 'knitting in the round' project, i bought circular needles specially for this project AND ended up buying double pointed needles as well, to finish it off. it was quite the learning experience.. and Voila:


me in my first london beanie that i made specifically to match this scarf

So after i got my hair cut i came home and tried to study a bit. I ended up reading SOME of my Econ textbook and finishing MOST of my Stats questions. "some" and "most" aren't very assuring words in the world of university. Oops. oh well there's always tomorrow. Tonight i watched Billy Elliot by myself, what a cute movie. As much as i hate not going out and having fun, it's not so bad to spend a weekend in with the family. While i was watching the movie i worked on my luscious pink scarfy.. its coming along slowly but surely. I really hope i don't have to buy another ball of the pink fun fur, that stuff's expensive.


theres my scarfy sitting on top of the textbook i was 'supposed to be reading'... oops

Alright well i think it's about bed time, i gotta get up tomorrow and finish all the homework i didn't do today, and do a bunch of laundry. So excited for a 3 DAY WEEK this up-coming week!! YAY

Night :)
Colleen

2 Comments:

  • At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey hun,
    jess here, jsut wanted to say, that hair look cute, and i very much like the pink furry scarf, i want one, hehe!
    Feel better!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Colleen!
    I love reading about all of your hijinks! :D
    Can't wait to see your new hair!

    Love love,
    Paula

     

Post a Comment

<< Home