Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Monday, November 08, 2004

i have the best friends in the world!

So on this lovely monday evening my super friends Stef and Heather came over to give me my belated birthday present/card. this is by far the BEST card i have EVER recieved. They must have put so much time and thought and love and stickers into this card.. no jokes.. lotsa stickers. Here's the front of the fab card which is actually several pages long with a new picture and new stickers on every page...


it's painful how true this is ;)

and i got a lovely new pink and white striped scarf from Stef. I love it! it's perfect cause there's no way i'd knit myself one that long, i would get SO bored so quickly, so the only way i'd get a scarf this long and beautiful is if someone great bought one for me :) Here's me and the girls, and i know we don't look happy but i wanted just ONE picture with out heinous red-eye so we were concentrating really hard !


we really are happy on the inside, i promise

Ooh you can also sorta see my new haircut in this picture... the first thing stef and heather said when i opened the door was "wow your hair". I think i'm not the only one that's accustomed to me having long hair all the time (you can see how long it was in that pic on the front of my card). Oh well it'll always grow out, for now it's just too hard to keep up with long hair when i'm trying to make my way through school and winter and all. I can't wait to model all my new scarves and hats... watch out winter HERE I COME WITH LOTS OF WOOLY KNITS!! your snow can't phase me :p

Alright one last thing made me happy, Stef got me this new lipsmacker (my one obsession.. lipshit) and it's pink and white (to perfectly go with the scarf) and it's even called 'birthday'. WOOT i'm definitely excited. LOOK!
matchy matchy!

Alright well thats enough pink for one day :)
I better go study some economics, i have a mid-term on Wednesday.
Colleen

4 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That scarf is adorable! Love the pink- makes me happy. :) Hat to match?

    Jess
    __
    http://www.frecklegirl.com/blog

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just scrolled down... nice hat too. oops!

    Jessica

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    COLLEEN!

    Your hair looks so awesome!!!!

    Paula

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    colleen,

    That is a great pic of three of my favourite ladies. You all look all grown up and hot. Yay. I am going to Hairspray with Jill and Evan tomorrow and I might even go tonight with my visiting brother and sister-in-law if we can get rush seats...Hah...im a Hairspray FEIND. good times...I hope you are feeling better.

    Akiva

     

Post a Comment

<< Home