Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Friday, November 12, 2004

a day to remember..

What a fun day we had yesterday. Pam, Beth and I went to Value Village, oh yes we did, to shop for 'vintage items'. We ended up buying some really cute things, but along the way we got a little goofy and tried on some hideous things as well.
Whoever said Value Village wasn't the height of fashion..
LIED!

After our fun shopping experience we all went to Bagolac for some serious Vietnamese cuisine. MMM, i love that place. Nobody beats Vietnamese spring rolls. Here's a pic that we took outside of the restaurant, the lights kinda messed up but the picture is so cute that i dont even care.

kinda eerie eh?


So after all that shopping here's what i ended up wearing to Cowboys..
This outfit consists of my new shirt, necklace and earrings from Le Chateau, and Lindsays lovely turqoise skirt.

When we got to the club we had to wait for at least half an hour in the stupid freezing cold line outside. I definitely couldn't feel my feet by the time we got inside, but that quickly changed cause it was so packed in there that i warmed right up. There were tons of people there that we knew and everyone had fun.. for the most part. Some of us got pretty fed up with country music by the end.. but what do u expect from a club named 'Cowboys'. I only wish i had gotten a picture of Janes C'boy boots. But i did get some action pics from the night on the town:



Well, this post is insanely long and i'm guessing Akiva's the only one that will read it all the way through, but hopefully some more of you made it through, cause it took me a lot of time! :)
Love,
Colleen

7 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I READ IT! I love your skirtttt!!

    Paula

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehe Colleen, looks like u had good times! hehe ur so cute, and yes i read the whole thing through!
    Jess

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey I read it all the way as well!
    Will

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hah...I like how I'm mentioned by name...and how I know just about EVERYONE in those pictures.Hah...good times...oh by the way Hairspray was AMAZING both nights and I got to hang out with Jill and I am going to see her sing in a few hours, so life is really good. ALthough i do have so many assignments due that I really dont have any time to sleep. Oh well. See you soon...I am done exams December 14th, but I haven't booked a flight home yet.

    Akiva

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    why do i always look so spastic in pictures???
    I honestly look as if I'm ready to start masturbating with a crucifix and puke up green slime.....what is up with that???

     
  • At 1:24 AM, Blogger Colleen! said…

    Ahaha that was heather who said that ^
    had to call her out on that one
    go excorcize yourself spastic heather
    Love,
    Colleen

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heh, I made it all the way through... and I dont like Cowboys... blech.

    -Mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home