Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Lazy Saturday

Wow what a lazy day i had today. I really didn't do much of anything.. which gave me lots of time to take these pics so that i could show you all what i've been up to. First we have MY FINISHED PINK HAT!! i started that fuzzy pink scarf WAAY before this hat but the hat just took over my life and i had to finish it.. so the scarf remains half-done. Here's my baby in all it's glory..

Look at that pom-pom!

i made it ALLLL by myself! No pattern or anything, which made for a lot of ripping out stitches when it wasn't turning out right. Here's a pic of the scarf that inspired me to make this hat, i was hoping they'd match.. its not a perfect match but it works!
Man my scarf must love my hat as much as i do! :)

Alright now onto my next project. I bought this sweater recently and was super excited cause it's insanely fuzzy (it's angora) and i have baby yellow yarn that is exactly like this and fuzzy in the same way. SO i was going to make a cabled toque out of the yarn to match this sweater. I was really excited but when i put on the sweater to take this picture, i realized it's really itchy. So... the fate of this sweater still hasnt been decided.. therefore the fate of my unborn cabled hat is still in limbo as well. I just might end up taking this sweater back to the store :(


See how fuzzy it is?? MMM

Well last night was Tribute at Summerstock and that was amazing, i love hearing from everyone in such an intimate setting. Everyone just lets us into their minds and hearts for just a second and it's really beautiful.

Tonight me and Dave O went with Adam K to his friend from work's party. It was pretty chill, met some cool/crazy people, they're all 20 somethingish. Then around 12 we all decided to head on over to the Black Swan (a local pub for those of you who don't know it). WHO KNEW it was going to be so crazy there! There were tons of people and there was wicked music and everyone was dancing as if it were a club.. but less crowded and dark .. so u could actually dance without getting trampled. It was awesome we all danced and had fun and i met some really nice people :)

So thats why i got home so late.. it's now almost 3:30 so i think i better pack it in and get to bed.

Lets all pray that i can get some work done tomorrow :)

Love,

Colleen

2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    COLLEEEEEEN!

    Love your hat, it makes me wish i could knit, or do anything of the creative type!

    Love love,
    Paula <3

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    since there is no way i am signing up for this bullshit! lol....i won't and i'll just sign my name at the bottom.
    Anyways, BLACK SWAN you hoe! that's our spot!
    end rant.
    matt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home