Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

my nose is cold

Tonight me and my dear friend Heather went for a drink at the Bull & Finch and then went to see the Notebook. Holy man is that ever the best and saddest movie of all time. Anyone else absolutely love that movie??? At one point during a really sad love part i touched my nose and it was freezing cold. Maybe that doesn't mean anything to some of you but .. if u know me really well..

Anyways by the end of the movie me and Heather were bawling our eyes out, literally sobbing.. audibly! Yeah a little embarassing but you just can't HELP IT! We were the last ones out of the theatre, still crying like babies, and looking for my earring on the sticky floor (she finally got the *bright* idea to use her cell phone light to find it.. excuse the bad pun!).

Oooh i finally got on top of my game and organized my knitting stuff. I put it in this box that i hodgepodged with pink memories in the summer. One night me and Matt E stayed up till Super late hodgpodging this box with my old nextdoor neighbors who were moving the next day. What a cute night that was. I never finished the job though, we got way too tired that night and i never felt like it was right to finish it without Matt. But yeah i put my projects on one side and my yarn/needles/patterns on the other. I couldn't fit all my yarn in there of course but i put some of the cute stuff in. Here's a pic..



Here's a super artsy thing Matt did for the side of the box. Incredibly neat!

Oh and just so i don't forget altogether about this project, here's my fuzzy pink scarf that i've been sorely neglecting, and the beginnings of a little pink toque i'm crocheting to match the base color of the scarf.
Alright well it's time i went to bed, i got no sleep last night and i have to get up early to go to the orthodontist tomorrow morning. YAY more fun with my teeth. At least that means i get to stop in at TACO BELL when i'm up in westhills. Gosh i love that place :) mmm
Love,
Colleen
PS: leave me a comment... no really.. do it :) they make me happy

6 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow colleen i dont really like chick flicks but im sure this one was good. Ur scarf is pink. I like taquitos, its boring but its my life. Well gotta go!

    Ben

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow colleen i dont really like chick flicks but im sure this one was good. Ur scarf is pink. I like taquitos, its boring but its my life. Well gotta go!

    Ben

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe ooo i love pink so much, i might have to beg u to nit me something cute and pink and toque like! And yes, me and caley went to see The Notebook together, we were both crying like babies through the movie, soo very veyr good!
    Jess

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am ashamed to say it but I like Taco Bell too... If you don't think about it too much it is so yummy!

    Pretty pink knits! :)

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was me (above).

    ert ert

    Jess
    http://www.frecklegirl.com/blog

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Im kindda curious.. cold nose??? Sometime your gonna have to explain that one to me... thats a very cool scarf and touqe (however u spell it)... Pink and light pink... Colours match perfectly

    Keith

     

Post a Comment

<< Home