Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

i just spent 6 months in...

a leaky boat! oh Heather, that song was just on the radio and it reminded me of the terrible (i mean terribly GOOD) music we used to listen to in the car. Howabout Tarzan Boy.. or One Night in Bangkok. brings a smile to my face and tear to my eye

Anyhow, i was going to update you all on my life last night but it just seemed so terribly boring that i didn't want to bore you all by association. ALAS here i am, about to tell you what i did last night...

Alright well i had to study a bunch for my Business midterm this thursday, which is really our final, cause it's the last test we have, but they call it a midterm for no good reason. So as i was sitting at my cluttered desk mustering up the strength to open my book, when i got the genius idea that i needed a CANDLE and if i just had a candle burning on my desk i would be motivated to study all the night through. HAH. so i couldn't find any decent candles but i did find my candle making set from like.. gr 6... so i made my own candle!! It took me like 2 min to do, i found the cutest jar and made up the entire thing and then realized i didn't have a freaking WICK. So i yanked the wick out of this other candle i had that i hadn't burned yet, and put it in my new candle. Here's my creation in all it's glory:

Look how insanely messy my desk is, how on earth do i work in such a small space? Well, the answer is i barely work. muahaha
Anyhow can you see that cute little jam jar i used to make my little pink (of course) candle? Look at the LID! it's all plaid and tartan-y. superb i say. Here's a closeup for those of you who.. oh who am i kidding nobody cares about my candle.


Oooh and i scented it with country berry oil.

So that's pretty much the end of that adventure. I went for dinner tonite with my mommy to McDonalds. That was a nice treat, we hardly go out for dinner at all anymore cause we never know who's going to be home for dinner or whos going to be working or at school or what. And i saw Jax today at the train station, apparently she was calling SCHMOOOO down the stairs but i didn't hear her cause i had music on. Ooh and i saw my Aunt on the train yesterday, she recognized me cause of my one-of-a-kind toque (i was wearing the red and white one i knit, see a entries back). Yeah i know thats not much of a story, you don't have to tell me again, i got ridiculed at school yesterday for telling it to my friends. :(

Alright lets see if i can actually get some studying done tonite, preferably before 8 because i want to go to the mall and shop at Old Navy. I've been completely sucked in by their sweater and performance fleece commercials on TV. Somehow i feel like i NEED a fairisle turtle neck and a half zip performance fleece sweater.

I promise next post i'll post pictures of ANIMATE objects :)

Colleen

5 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Colleen, or i guess i should say, COOLeen!!

    I love your candle! it is super cute, i want one too!!
    I miss you tons and love hearing about your knitting adventures..

    Good luck on your "midterm"
    hahaha, im so glad you saw big gay chris on the LRT!!

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey babe,

    most non messy desk EVER...if that's messy then mine is war zone.

    Akiva

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey you! Sounds like a crazy day full of crazy adventures, and see i really do come and look at your site daily!
    xoxo robyn

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colleen,
    You are truely the queen of creative! =D

    Paula

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    COLLEEN! I FOUND A SHIRT FOR YOU!
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/ladies/6388/
    MISS YOU LOTS
    Bobby

     

Post a Comment

<< Home