Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

first read through!

Alright!! we had our first Annie Get Your Gun readthrough last night at summerstock, what fun! i took some awesome pictures, and i knit on my fuzzy pink scarf! i ran out of hot pink fun fur though so i don't know what to do, i can stop where i'm at (which i think is a bit too short) or i can buy more yarn for 5 bucks and only use a bit of it to finish my scarf. i know 5 bucks doesn't sound like a lot but i've already spent 10 bucks on the yarn for this scarf and if i spend another 5 i could have definitely bought a better scarf for that much. BAH



LOOOOK at my scarf!! (oh and Liam and Lex!)

Rielle actually looks pretty serious... i didn't know she was THAT good of an actress. muahahaha

So there's Rielle and Scott, our leading Man and Lady. They were terrific at the read through. Oh and we pretty much just laughed the entire way through. Ryan's accent was SUPERB! ahaha oh and same with Mike. Or the time Joelle said little Jake's line. Just to show you how serious we are about this, i took this next picture...

Is it just me or does Rielle look in pain, and Scott a little too happy. Perhaps he just stabbed her in the knee with a pen. Yeaaa that must be it.

Well guys that was an awesome rehearsal and i can tell we have such a talented cast. Oh and Caley you're going to have to stop being such seductive Dolly cause i'm starting to have very incestuous thoughts.. eep! eehehe. All of you who couldn't be at rehearsal because you're probably out of town... we missed you! i wish you all could have been there :)

Love,
Colleen

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was one exciting readthrough. Truly.

    I was thouroughly amused by everyone else, I missed the cue on my one scene and I forgot my snort.

    Caley really is an extremely seductive Dolly. It makes me giggle.

    You are SUCH the cute Winnie. I like how in the script it doesnt just say you have to kiss, but you have to do it HUNGRILY. You and Keith will have so much fun, i mean, kissing HUNGRILY and all! No, seriously. It's gonna be SUCH the fun show.

    Did I ever mention that I love you, FoofoosquidgyColleenface?

    Well, I do.

    There is my ostentatiously long comment to you.

    Loves,
    FoofoosquidgyPaulaface!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home