Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tower Power!

Alright I'm just posting quickly before i go to bed.. in light of my poor health lately i've decided to make myself a 1:00am bed time EVERY NIGHT. So since my school schedule is KICKASS (meaning i don't start school till noon every day) that means i'll get a good 9 hours of sleep every night.

[EDITED TO ADD:]
OH my god!! I love my econ prof <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> that much. I just went to my email inbox to find 3 emails from good ol Karl the econ prof. Two were identical.. so really only 2 actual emails. Anyhow this is how it went down:

1. said that he added an extra point to everyones midterm scores cause only 8% of the class answered question 36 correctly (i happened to be one of this 8% of geniuses!muahha) so that bumped my score from a 90% to a 93%.

2. said that our final will not be cumulative, it'll only be on 2 chapters. YES you heard me.. 2 chapters!!!

i'm soooo the happiest person right now... uh oh... almost 1:00 i better get to bed!!


So here are a couple of pictures i edited into perfect squares so they would fit perfectly in my msn picture window. I decided to post them however, so that they will forever live on in my blog archives. These pics are from Summerstock rehearsals (we're putting up 'Annie Get your Gun' this year, its going to be fantas-great).

In other news:

- I have a big Spanish paper to write in-class tomorrow.. not open book either. EEEW, this might be really hard. I'll let you know on that one.

- Work was much better on Sunday and i made some decent money. I so don't know what i'm going to do for work this summer. Anyone have a parent or relative that has the hookups to a good office job? I'm really smart and good with computers (ahem.. obviously!).. hook it UP!

- It's 12:46 now, i have 14 minutes to floss, change, and get into bed. Now to you normal people that doesn't seem hard but NEWS FLASH.. i have braces. It takes me at least 17 times longer than you to floss my teeth.

I spose i should go now!
Thanx for your comments on my SRT entry.. they make me warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Colleen

1 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY SWEET....U ROCK.....HOPE FLOSING WENT WELL!!!!

    LOVE YA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home