Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

i heart manuelo

Who is this Manuelo of whom i speak? Well i'll tell you.. he's my pink feathered bird pen that i bought at the university book store last week for 3 dollars. He's the best thing that's happened to me alllllll week.. well aside from acing my spanish test.. which i did! Anyhow i'll post a pic of Manny at the bottom for you all to marvel at.

Alright well last weekend the weather was CRAPOLA so instead of driving anywhere far we just went to Boston Pizza for some good eats and some fun times. Other than having an entire beer spilled onto my pants and having to go home and change them in the middle of the night.. it was a fun day. The boys were obsessed with this golfing game that took them like 2 hours to play all the way through, meanwhile Heather and I enjoyed the "sweetheart cake" (a valentines promotion dessert, mmm) that Jason bought for us. here's some pics..


YEAH! i told u they were obsessed

On the left we have exhibit a) what a man gets when he buys something nice for a woman
and on the right exhibit b) my cute friends.. see how friendly they look?

Man i had such a weird night tonight. I was up pretty late last night downloading a picture and a new ringtone onto my cell (and studying a bit of stats for my quiz today... a bit), so i was pretty tired when i got home from school today. Right after dinner i laid down to read this short story for english class and i just closed my eyes for a minute ... and woke up at 11:30 at night. Rielle called me a gramma cause i took a nap :( Anyhow so now i probably won't be able to sleep tonight and then the vicious cycle will just start all over again. Oh well i have a lot of studying i should be doing anyways. And if u were wondering... the pic i put on my phone is the one of Robyn and I at her birthday party, and my new ringtone is the piano-y themesong from Will & Grace.

Alright here's Manuelo as promised...
Perhaps someday i'll get a better picture of him.. this one was taken on Carlee's wicked new camera phone. I think a copy of this picture is still lost somewhere out there in cyberspace, it's most probably male and too proud to ask for directions. ¿?¿? haha oh Carlee

Well, with all this extra time tonight due to the early nap, i should probably start studying for my econ midterm this friday. THE FUN NEVER ENDS!!

Love you all
Colleen

PS: new fonts are fun :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colleen,

    I think I am a little bit in love with Manuelo.

    Akiva

     

Post a Comment

<< Home