Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

SORRY!

i know it's been forever and ever and ages since i've posted, so here i am! plus since it's been so long, i have quite a few pictures to satisfy your colleen craving for the week.

Alright well first of all, last week Carlee and i had this computer science project to do, and i wanted to make mine interesting so we decided to take pictures with my digital camera around the university and then use some of them for the coverpage of the project. Now we already know i love taking pictures.. so leave 2 girls alone in a big university with too much time on your hands and THIS, my friends, is what you get! (click on each pic to see the full size)



On the left we have what i eloquently named : "Carlee in a pot", and on the right is the picture in which Ryan says i look like i'm humping a giant paperclip, which is actually a modern art piece that lives in the Science Theatres.


And we had some fun at lunchtime, taking a couple pics with the timer on my camera. Enlarge the one on the right to really be able to see it, it's super cool. I'm so artistic.


Alright and last night Ryan and I and his friends Matt and Nick went to Limericks for Amanda's birthday (she went to HWW and was a year older, ryan knows her from work). Man it was like a big class of 2003 reunion, it was nuts. I only took a couple pictures, and then we left and Martha Stewart (aka ryan) made us brownies and we watched MAD and SNL.

Nice Bobby, reallllll nice. -- Ride 'em cowboy.. hey Warren.. where's Heathers underwear?

I thought we'd finish up this post with a nice vain picture of me because .. i'm a camera whore. We were supposed to be going out to the club on friday night so i got all ready and THAT is what my hair looked like after i had gotten out of the shower and gave it a quick blowdry. I thought it was cool. Ooh and in that pic i'm wearing my new jeans that i'm IN LOVE WITH, but u can't really see them so perhaps i'll take some more pics later of all the new clothes i got (i spent 120$ in one store the other day, oops) and i'll post them for ya! yaaaaaaay


Well thats that, i should go finish reading Frankenstein now, yech i hate english class.
I promise to post more often, i just didn't feel like it last week :)

Colleen

PS: i'm currently crocheting a new hat to match my light purple coat, it's going to look like the ones i made for heather, lindsay, and robyn

PPS: AKIVA! call me back already!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Babe,

    Hah...that mirror pic is awesome. And It was great to see Carmen, Bobby, Warren...etc. Hah...I almost spewed pop I wasn't even supposed to be drinking in the computer lab all over the screen when I read the Heather underwear line. I'll call you sometime this week...I promise.

    Akiva

     

Post a Comment

<< Home