Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm tired
UNIVERSITY is sOoOo confusing
where should i go next year? where has a good business program yet is not Calgary and isn't any colder than Calgary? that's my dilemma

I'm sleeeepy

Tonite i went to Blaines little going away bash at the Point. It was nice seeing him again although now he's just going to jet off to Southeast Asia for a good 6 months. It was so cute when i drove him home afterwards as i dropped him off the song 'don't forget me when i'm gone' came on the radio. Then after we said goodbye and i was on the way home 'here without you' was playing. HMMM odd. I love music and how it can compliment your mood or even change your mood if you just let it take you. AMA-zing.

Anyways i'm going to bed now, but i'll leave u with a picture of Darlene and I on newyears.

Night :)

Colleen

PS: i never thought i'd have to say this, it sucks but i have to add Mosley to the list of jackasses who never called me back. alright, done and done (and i mean done)


1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colleen! Thanks for the picture - i know university again eek! Good job on all the knitting you still have to teach me sometime. I'll ttyl though and we shall do a big guy talk, those buttholes who dont call back...

    Darlene

     

Post a Comment

<< Home