Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

3 down... 2 to GO!

WOOT! So now i'm thoroughly done with BSEN, Calculus, and Stats213 . WOOOOT!! I have anthropology tomorrow, which i am currently avoiding studying for, then Econ203 on Monday and then i'm DONE!!!

Alright now for a peek at another one of my secret projects, this one was TOO cute i just couldn't keep it away from the world.

You'll never GUESS what it is! And if you know.. don't say .. cause its supposed to be a SECRET!
Alright well i should get going, do some studying, get ready for the SUMMERSTOCK CHRISTMAS PARTY on Friday!! YAAAY


And now for something really special: i made up some little songs about people that i know read this, while avoiding studying! Enjoy:

PAULA:

(to the tune of the 'comet' song)
Paula, her hair is brown and straight
Paula, her personality's GREAT
Paula... is kinda smalla
But she is talla than alla the elves

Akiva:

Kiva kiva kiva... i made him out of clay
kiva kiva kiva... i made him here today
kiva kiva kiva... but much to my dismay
kiva kiva kiva... he jumped and rolled away
THATS IT FOLKS, i'll be here all night
Colleen

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sweet I just realized how to post a comment...yes I am a computer wiz!! So I am super excited to come home to Calgary, and we're gonna have a blast! Let me know about what you up to on the 23rd ( I think thats when you said?!?) And yes I too read your posts...but alas no song was written for me...no little quirky anecdotes realting to math cat pee ( you know what i'm sayin!!) wait dont write about that...i'm still scarred for life! Any ways be seeing you soon! Good luck on exams!
    Luv Linds

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I HAVE TWO WINTER HOLIDAY SONGS ABOUT ME...remember "Akiva the Red Hat Je-ew"? That makes me happy.

    Akiva

     

Post a Comment

<< Home