Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

FRACK!

Well, anyone who checked this earlier must have thought i was nuts for posting nothing but a tiny piece of a crocheting project picture. AGH i had an entire post up but i guess something went horribly, horribly wrong. Thanx to Keith and Paula for being super friends and commenting anyways.. judging by keiths comment i'd say he actually read the post that was up here before.. so WTF! i don't get how it can just disappear like that. NOT cool

Anyhow i posted this picture to show you a little snippet of one of my secret projects. I didn't want to give it all away but i wanted you to see how pretty the yarn is.. so there you are.

Click for a bigger view

*Well i'm on my 5th straight episode of Sex and the City season four tonight (lent to me by Ryan/Ryans sister) and my whoknowswhatnumberth episode this weekend. I'm not going to lie to you.. it's been over 10. Yep. i'm so hooked. read on if you're interested in my personal life...

Carrie and Aidan have been breaking up, getting back together, getting engaged, and breaking up again. Reminds me of SOMEONE i know. But it seems to be over for good... for both of the aforementioned couples. Sad eh? I can't believe i let go. I think.. i know this sounds dumb but i think watching Sex and the City is actually helping me! My mom thinks i'm crazy for sure, locked up in my bedroom all weekend watching dvds on my laptop. Oh well!! I'm done with it... and i'm not talking about the DVDs.. read between the lines ;)


My Weekend in a Nutshell:
  • first tap rehearsal at summerstock
  • watched an insane movie with an insanely cute boy
  • made platonic ryan study monkeys with me, and then watch my home videos of musical theatre
  • watched Sex in the City
  • watched more Sex in the City
  • worked on BSEN project
  • made rice krispie squares
  • worked on secret crochet project
  • watched a heck of a lot more Sex and the City
  • ate a lot of rice krispie squares

So there you have it. I might even venture to say that this entry is better than the one that i lost. I love all of you and can't wait for you travellers to come home for christmas break. Akiva, Lindsay, MattE, Heather F, everyone...COME HOME! And call ME first thing when you do.

Love,

Colleen

PS: i know its dorky but i had to tell you.. our BSEN group did our project on Fording Coal Trust, and we had to come up with a group name. So guess what we picked.. the "Coal"gary Flames! Get it? Coal burns to produce FLAMES!! how genius is that. Can't wait to stand in front of the class in business suits and present the "Coal"gary Flames to the entire room with a straight face :) oh man we're all in hockey withdrawl


5 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CONGRATS on the pun... Thats brilliant.. so terrible but yet so good... "Coal"gary Flames.. I like it... you must be taking pun lessons from a person known as ME... Yeah.. me weekends sucked to... BORING... I havent done a thing

    Keith

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    KEITH MAKES LOTS AND LOTS OF BAD PUNS!!!!!!!!!

    Love,
    Paula

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH. MY. GOD.

    SEX IN THE CITY IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!!

    *total addict*

    I love Mr. Big the best. I know she cheated on Aiden with him and Aiden is sexy, but Big is just so... strangely lovable. My all time favorite Sex in the City boyfriend, though, is Steve (Miranda's), even though Miranda treats him like dirt, which makes me sad, because I love Steve.

    Paula (the crazy Sex addict)

    (see? I can be as punny as Keith!)

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colleen! Don't be drawn in by Keith's bad puns! They'll make you cry! Kidding (I love you Keith....in a heterosexual, platonic way....you stud-muffin you....erm...anywho...)

    oh yeah, by the way, this is Liam speaking. I love you Colleen!

    -Liam: the guy with the sexiest hair in town...if not THE WORLD!

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colleen Babe!

    Im coming home!! in 13 days!!! i cant wait to see ya

    heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home