Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

to the Wise Wood class of 2004

Heather and I were just watching our grad video and i got all nostalgic. I decided to post some 'vintage' pictures if you will.. i wish i had more but these are from the prehistoric age when we had to scan pictures if we wanted them to be on the computer. Intermingled with the pictures are some of the things i miss from days gone by:


  • hanging out at sheas
  • musical theatre practice
  • Jax, Heat and my super long 30 page msn conversation
  • photo shoots
  • cast parties!!
  • JBC runs with Tristan, James, Steve and Steve

  • watching volleyball games
  • hanging in the foyer
  • hugs from adam (although i get one from time to time at UofC)
  • Blaine cracking jokes in Brandi's calculus class
  • Mr. Edwards making fun of EVERYONE
  • Lindsay smelling like cat pee
  • McChicken day with Heather and Daphne


  • parties at Rudy's house
  • that time Mosleys band played in his basement and Rielle and I sang crazy train
  • hugs hugs and more hugs from the people i love love LOVE! (especially at The Wiz rehearsals.. Rielle, Mike, Rio, Heather, Lindsay, Matt E, Rudy, Mosley)
  • fighting with Mosley in rehearsal only to make up an hour later
  • vacation in Vic. with Robyn!
  • the time we went bowling and i schooled you guys
  • redecorating my room with crazy lights
  • spare with Lindsay, Pam, Rudy, Heather F, and the crew 1st semester
  • spare with Robyn and Katie 2nd semester

I COULD GO ON.. and on.. and onnnn.. and i will if you want me to. If you have any more old pics u want me to put up then just let me know, i love looking back on the good old days. You guys rule. I LOVE YOU ALL so much and please remember all of the great times we had. Great now i'm crying. . . look what u made me do.

Don't let me let you go

Colleen

PS: to put yourself in the mood i'm in right now, look through grad pics and listen to these songs:

  • The Heart of the Matter - Don Henley
  • Here's to the Night - Eve 6
  • The Dance - Garth Brooks


5 Comments:

  • At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You beautiful girl, in a dress, bikini top, not too far below, in mittons. and I miss those moments of musical theatre with you, and summerstock, and then I don't miss them too much because I know we'll have tons more where that came from, and I can't wait because I just adore you.
    I really do.

    -rielle-

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    COLLEEEN!

    You are the cutest!! I love the peas in a pod picture! Sooo cuuuute!! LALALALALA I LOVE TO COMMENT!

    Paula <3

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You guys had so much fun... I hope my highschool years are like that... Great pics by the way... love the tiger face one I think thats what it is at least... brilliant fro wig thing...

    Keith

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WAit a sec!!! is that real hair??????????

     
  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger Colleen! said…

    keith... thats no wig. that's rio's hair but piled on top of her head with some major pins and hairspray

    i would also like to say... LAURAAAAAAA laura laura. and if that wasn't enough i'll post about YOU later :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home