Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Collages galore!!

Colleen loves a good collage, which is why she has assembled 3 beautiful collages here for your viewing pleasure.
We all went out to Ceilis for snacks and booze and had some hilarious times. I (of course) brought along my cam and took some candid shots of my goofball friends.

First up - Evans Collage

Oh and then i don't even remember but we were talking about but Akiva was being dumb and answered in sign language, so of course i had to collage that moment!

Akiva's Collage (aka Me too!.. When?)

And now for the final collage, my beautiful friends star in:

I have weird friends - the collage

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Alright now scroll down cause there's another brand new entry right below this, i've been so busy up until this very moment that i only had time to TAKE pictures.. not post them!
SORRY!!!
Colleen

3 Comments:

  • At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um...did somebody say BEST PHOTOCOLLAGE EEEEVVVEEERR!

    Yeah...i did.

    Akiva

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn Colleen,

    I really wish I was 18.

    Hope you all had a blast!!

    Paula

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the last collage of I have weird friends.. thats awesome colleen... Love duncans face.. haha... wish I could party with u guys but unfortunalty parents and law... tear

    Keith

     

Post a Comment

<< Home