Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

eggsplosion and a humptypop

Alright well i forget what day it was but sometime after the last entry and before the next one, we went out for a night on the town. First we went to a 'building party' that my brothers building was having. Now first you have to understand that my brother lives in an apartment on 17th ave, and that allllll of the people in his building have piercings and dread locks.. ALL. So we got there and honestly there were people EVERYWHEREEEE, this place was packed! People in the halls, in the rooms, all over 3 floors. AND there was a keg. Unfortunately by the time we got there all the big cups were gone so as you can see.. Evan and Akiva and James found these little dixie cup things. AHAH

(click on the pictures to make them visible)


Then we smoked some Nargila (hookah, shisha, what have you) which is flavored tobacco, with these cool people in the pic on the left (my brothers friend Taisa and her boyfriend Jimmy). It was 2 apples flavor, mmmm tobacco-y and sugary. Oh and on the right there is me and my broder.
Well then after that we went to meet up with Duncs at Cowboys where he works. We weren't there for very long cause we didn't get there till like 1, but after that we went to HUMPTYS!!! Oh my gosh i laughed so hard that night that my abs hurt for 2 entire days after that. SO much fun. I will leave you with this lovely picture of E-Bone eating his 'Eggs-plosion', and a quote that i have come to know and love:

"One eggs-plosion and a HumptyPAP!.. and a scrambler with a HumptyMILK!"
I'm so happy you guys are home for the holidays!
Love,
Colleen

1 Comments:

  • At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's to being the first poster! Then again I DID request you post these. Good times were had Colleen, and I know that these pics are gonna get me through a really emotionally trying semester this coming Winter/Spring...so let the good times roll.

    Akiva

     

Post a Comment

<< Home