Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Monday, December 27, 2004

theme breakfast!!

The other night Duncan was sick of packing for his trip and i was home alone and bored, so.. what better to do at 2 in the morning than go for a pajama theme breakfast at Denny's? WELL i'll tell you.... KIDNAPPING AKIVA AND GOING FOR A PAJAMA THEME BREAKFAST AT DENNYS!!

Duncan stole my christmas hat and wore it the entire time. Thats hot.


What better location for a photoshoot than a booth at the glamorous Bistro de Denny.


Can you say pooper? POOOOPER!! (ps: like my cherry shorts? hot combo i know)

Alright well i don't have any freaking pictures of akiva from that night, dammit. But I assure you we were all wearing our pjs, and coincidentally they all matched - plaid blue pj pants. WEIRD! I think the theme breakfast will have to become a tradition, what will the theme be next??

Leave me a msg if you have any ideas for the next theme breakfast and if you want to come, let me know!! YAY! Hopefully next time the creepy waiter guy won't hit on my male friends.

Colleen

PS: Paula and Keith i wish you were 18 too! but you don't have to be 18 to come for theme breakfast!!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sad that there are no pictures of me in my matching blue Pj pants...oh well...next time Duncan and colleen kidnap me at 3 in the morning to have breakfast at Denny's and get hit on by thr waiter I'll be sure to bring my camera.

    Akiva

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heehee, I'll have to come along sometime :D

    Paula

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heck ya for theme breakfasts lol! remember going to mcdonalds in fiddler costumes? haha classic.
    we should start doing theme rehearsals!!

    but next theme should definitely be...umm well no ideas yet but make it soon!!
    <3CJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home