Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Monday, February 28, 2005

SRT - Scattered Random Thoughts

I was just about to write some shiznit in my personal thoughts book (i refuse to say i keep a diary cause its not all this 'dear diary, i love matt damon' bullshit), when i realized i should really be writing this on here. Why not, that way at least the people who read it know i'm still alive, plus i can still write personal things because i know that hardly anyone DOES actually read it and the people that do.. well i trust most of you :)

Alright SRT #1 - i might just die this week, a quiz, a midterm, and an exam.. and an english paper. Plus i'm participating in this economics experiment at school tuesday night and i work thursday night and all weekend, and i'm sick as a dog on a bike eating ice cream on the moon. Mhmm, u heard me. And if i'm feeling okay i'll go to summerstock on friday night. Don't be surprised if you don't ever hear from me again.

SRT #2 - i can't stand people that aren't motivated, that don't give a shit about anything except boozing and hooking up and getting by on what they are given. I spose thats what keeps me motivated in times like this when i feel like saying 'wtf, why don't i just take a year off and bum around like so many people'. NO way am i going to be that guy.

#3 - sometimes i can be really blunt. I love people that can handle that. People like Rielle and Carlee and Ryan.. where i can just say what i mean without having to sugar coat it. But i do feel bad when my bluntness comes out when talking to someone that doesn't understand me as well, because then it comes off as bitchyness and thats no good .

#4 - watching tv is the biggest bloody waste of time EVER.. whyyyy do i get sucked innnnnn?

#5 - eating healthy makes my skin look better, mayyybe i shouldn't have had 5 chocolate chip cookies today .. and a piece of cheesecake... and a bunch of chocolate kisses

#6 - chocolate chip cookies are my weakness. If i was the hero in a novel my hamartia would be.. chocolate chip cookies... the chewy kind.

#7 - why is it always so easy for people to guess how old i am... if i say i'm in university they say 'first year, right?' and if i'm at a bar they say 'you must be only 18, right?' .. mannn do i look like i'm 12? ... don't answer that. Whats going to happen next year or the year after.. they'll say 'first year right?' and i'll say 'no, actually i'm graduating next year'. Oh geez

#8 - is it weird that although i love meeting new people.. i don't so much like dating new people? i get all freaked out every time i have to go on a first date, and wonder why i don't just go back to one of the guys i actually know and trust and know what wavelength they're on. i mean clearly it didn't work out the first time so why should i even think about going back but.. it just seems easier than moving forward. MAYBE i'm just a slacker... a lazy goodfornothing slacker.

#9 - i love JEANS! i have .. lets see.. over 10 pairs of jeans that i wear regularly and a few that i only wear on special occasions (such as the sparkly pair of jeans or the supertight nice ass jeans). THAT is just a lot of jeans for one girl to have. They're just so comfy and match everything and can be casual or dressy depending on what you wear them with. I have over 40 pairs of pants and its ridiculous cause all i ever really wear is my jeans. Gotta love em.

#10 - as i mentioned in my previous entry i finished my first home-knit sock EVER! it's so cute!!! now.. here are some pictures for you all to enjoy:


Man its so much fun making toe-up socks cause u can try them on as u go to make sure they fit! I'm currently working on the matching one but it might be a while cause of the aforementioned death week. (click on the pics to get up close & personal with my sock)

SRT # 11 - i learned how to drink beer finally. The other night at the Den it was 7 dollar pitchers and Carlee convinced me to share 2 pitchers with her, although by the way we were both feeling by the end of the night i think she had a little more than me, which is fine by me cause eww beer,. but yes.. nevertheless i drank that shiznit and i drank it well, look i have proof.


Nice boobs Carlee. I can just see what she's going to say "Hello.. my face is UP HERE". Hehehe, good thing I don't have that problem :(

# 12 - everyone should always enjoy a nice pina colada. ALWAYS. i have a feeling that if we all just always had a nice cocktail in our hands we wouldn't have as many problems. Glug glug glug.. soup in a mug.. okay i just made that up and it has nothing to do with this i just liked it cause it rhymed.


And last but not least, # 13 - Ignivomous: def. - vomiting fire. I just randomly happened upon this word when looking up words in the dictionary. Dont ask.

Going to bed now to combat sickness from hell and to get a headstart on deathweek.

Love,

Colleen

3 Comments:

  • At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know what Colleen?

    I like Pina Coladas.

    And just the other night, I was glad because I got caught in the rain.

    I'm not into yoga though...and I don't understand the next part.

    The other day I shouted 'I LIKE MAKING OUT AT MIDNIGHT' because I was in the dune of a cave.
    So, yeah. I'm the love that you looked for, dude.

    -Rielle-

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I used to get totally annoyed at everyone thinking that I look young. I like it now though because I am an old fart. (27)

    When I was 25, I got carded at the movie theater- you have to be 17 to get in R rated movies down here. I laughed in the woman's face but she still wanted to see my id.

    I was a dating retard too- I didn't really like it at all. Then I lucked out and fell in love with my best guy friend. go fig.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colleen...
    Im so sorry that you are sick, and that death week is approaching. I really hope that you will get better. And i would also like to mention, that i think it is fabulous that you are blunt, its good that you can say what is on your mind. I respect you for it, its what makes you, you!

    Miss you tons!!! From Edmonton
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home