Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Friday, February 11, 2005

11 hrs to my first midterm

Alright well the countdown is on. I'm not so much worried about this exam (cause it really shouldn't be all that hard) but i'm just not looking forward to the official beginning of midterm fever. Oh well at least we're starting off easy with economics. I'll let you know how that goes.
When i was supposed to be studying econ yesterday i ended up painting my nails instead. It took me an hour and a half to do this (admittedly i was a little distracted by the tv) so you better check it out!!

Yep.. they're pink and purple plaid baby!! rock on
Ooooh and while we're showing things off here... how good does THIS drink look. A lovely warm white hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate shavings featured in an extra large mug courtesy of the awesome Kristen Barker (got it for my 17th bday).

Eat.. no wait DRINK your hearts out!!

In other ... more shocking news: I SAW CSABA ON TV TODAY. No joke. My non-english speaking, 2 sweaters for the entire semester-wearing, bad mark-giving calculus TA was on the crazy hungarian or somethingorotherlanguage channel today! Why was I watching this, you ask? Well i wasn't really.. but since i didn't go to school today i was watching muchmoremusic in the afternoon and i just flipped a few channels down and THERE HE WAS. He was only on for a few seconds while i was watching and it was in a completely different language but from what i gathered.. he was doing something math-ish or slightly intellectual. WHAT ON EARTH. I'm so sad that Csaba can get on TV and i have yet to become a star. SO SAD.

Well, i spose i should get to bed sometime soon. Beth was trying to get everyone to head over to Cowboys on Saturday so i'm just spreading the word... it'd be fun if we could ALLLLL go (except you Akiva, even if you DID live here i wouldn't invite you :p).

NIGHT NIGHT

Colleen

PS: they updated the way comments work on this site so go check it out and leave one.. now u can put in your name and other fun stuff

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ouch. I feel so hurt.

    Akiva

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The nails are awesome! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home