Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Nights on the Town!

So in the past week or so that i haven't posted, we've gone out a few times and had some good fun. Here are some pics of all that fun we were having..

One night we all gathered at Beth's for a little pre-drinking shindig.



Then we headed on over to Cowboys where i met up with Carlee and then lost Carlee and then found her again and didn't end up seeing Beth or Steve or anyone else after that until Steve came to me to give me my coat check ticket. Boo.. clubs are bad to go to with a bunch of friends cause u always lose them. (not saying it wasn't my fault)



And then the other night.. thursday night.. right before reading week, Carlee and I went to the Den for some good times after she finished her BSEN exam. We saw Mike Biggs and Adin and all their engineering friends, and this totally random cute guy asked me on a date. I have called him back once since then but we haven't set up a date yet, i'm not so sure i want to date at all right now. Anyhow here's the few pics i managed to take cause my camera ran outta batteries.


Look at me i'm drinking BEER! i NEVER drink beer, but it was 7 dollar pitchers so .. i mean.. we had to, right? And something went wonky with the lights in the 2nd one and both of our noses look strange, weird!

Alright well that's it for now, i've got to get to bed. However.. i did finish my first knitted sock tonight and it's BEAUUUTIFUL and i love it, so i'll show you pics of that soon :)

Night night,
Colleen

2 Comments:

  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh. well. i was gonna say you were 10. meh. have a good day!

    your secret admirer.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hah...wow...that poster makes me look NOT creepy....And Carlee, nice face....oh wait...there is no pic of it.

    Akiva

     

Post a Comment

<< Home