Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ch-Check it out!

ALRIGHT HERE'S WHATS UP

i had to make a website for my Computer Science class at school, so i decided i'd dedicate my site mainly to my trip to edmonton. Its not quite done yet but if you want to see pics of me, Lindsay, Heather, and some others from up there.. then just head on over to that website. Here's the address..

http://homepages.ucalgary.ca/~ccdaunce

So go there even if you don't want to see those pics, cause i spent a LONG time to make this page pretty and cool.

Anyways i had a super fun weekend hanging out with Linds in her dorm and checkin out the clubs and Heathers apartment, and the giant piece of a tree inside some obscure building at UofA (picture on website). Thanx a ton Lindsay for having me :) It was so nice seeing you guys!!

Now we only have 3 more days until LONG-WEEKEND-O-RAMA!! Yay! Plus everyone seems to be coming home for Easter so we have to all do something together. Oh and speaking of that...

AKIIIIVAAA you never did email me, i got your msg but i have no clue what your phone # is out there so you have to get in touch boy!! Are you coming back this weekend?? Well, drop me a line or leave me a msg!! Love ya

Colleen

1 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colleen,

    my number is 416 782 7605, but I am never home anymore...I paint my set AALLLLL day, but it is turning out amazing. I saw Wicked on Sunday and it was amazing and I am seeing it again next week. Anyways, I will call you if I have a free second.

    Akiva

     

Post a Comment

<< Home