Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Friday, March 18, 2005

El Día de San Patricio!

Alright, i know it's been a while but i've been super busy with school so u can't hate me.
I thought i'd post some pics from St. Patricks Day - see spanish translation above (oh i'm so good at spanish!). Ryan and I and the guys went to Woody's for a little while and Heather and Stef came and met up with us, then we headed over to the Point and Feather to meet up with Robyn & just about everyone else that ever went to Wise Wood. Anyhow it was a fun night:

Alright so Kevin and I got the bright idea of pulling up the couch (that usually sits in front of the fire at woody's) to our table, so we got a kickass rad comfy seat. Everyone was staring but i bet its cause they were just JEALOUS!


Alright well they had a little bit of Irish karaoke going on and Dan, Pat, Robbie and.. that dude (who were all dressed nice and matching, i might add) got up and sang (at least i think that was supposed to be singing). Hehe, oh but it was entertaining as heck. And on the left we have Stef drinking a bottlecap, here are her actual words: "Colllleeeeeen aren't u going to take a PICCCTURE of me taking my SHOTTTT??!?!?". Needless to say.. she probably didn't NEED another shot, but oh well it's Saint Patricks Day - anything goes! (love you steffie!)

Alright well thats it for pictures for right now cause I have to pack my bags - i'm leaving for edmonton in 1 hour!! YAAY for not going to school today and YAAAY for weekend with Lindsay and Heather! Too bad the weather is TERRIBLE. Lindsay why couldn't u go to school in Maui? I promise i'd visit u more if u went there.

I'm sure i'll have tons of pics to post of my North-bound adventure when i get back so I'll talk to you all in a few days :)

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND RYAN! :)

Colleen


PS: I CANT BELIEVE i forgot to mention the coolest thing i did all day -

At 12:00 in the afternoon Darlene, Ryan, Carlee, Jackie, Tiffany and I went to the Den for GREEN BEER!! Yes you heard me right, in the middle of the day, at school, i drank green beer. HOORAY! I just wanted to be able to say that i've done it- and now i can! Plus since i hadn't eaten much that morning the one beer i had actually got me pretty tipsy. Needless to say, Spanish class was REALLY interesting after that!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah for Green Beer!!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Colleen!

    Green beer? that's SO cool.

    I like your pink streaks!

    Love,
    Paula

     

Post a Comment

<< Home