Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Summertime.. and the living is easy!

Wait... not really. The living kinda sucks with my parents. BOO. I hate not being on my own anymore. SO I'm starting to look for an apartment to rent by myself. I think i really really need that.

In the meantime I just spend as much time as possible out of the house with Andrew. He fixes everything. How did I get so lucky?

It's nice to have people back now, and I guess an upside of being back in this community is getting to hang out with them when they go out. Matt E, Laura, Lindsay, Jamie, Andrew and I went to the Point the other night.. oh and how could I forget... Lindsay's PARENTS!! Hehe her parents are great! We all had a great chat and then they sped off in their super sporty red convertible. What's that you say? You don't believe me?? I HAVE PROOF!!











Ooh and then Lisa, Matt, Andrew and I went to Moxies because how on earth could Lisa Matt and I get together without going to that place!! Lets just say, we were VERY glad that none of us work there anymore. But it was nice to sit and have drinks and chat... and then go to summerstock and see the kids.. and then go to 7-11 and get glowing candy worms. UH HUH, you heard me!! I have proof of that too!!










Everythings fine until ...










Someone gets a glow worm in the nose!! OUCH!

And next up we have Matt and I doing a little bit of reverse-face acting.










I call it: Sad, then happy, then happy, then sad.

Awh but all good times must come to an end.. Matt's last night in Calgary until .. Christmas probably, we went to Timmy's and had a really random time with hybrid donuts and a couple highschool musical theatre guys we haven't seen in forever. All I have to say is "Man, island, email"!!










Bye bye Matty, see you soon :)

Last night Andrew and I went to a party with his friends. His friends are such a hoot, we had a great time. Some classic moments were the coining of the term "Mangoed" by Byron, and Kidd's purple shirt and sporty sweatband. Oh.. you bet i have proof of that too:










man, those are some classic faces

Alright thats enough for now.
I suck at regular updating right now so thats whats up with the overload of pictures. :)

Hope you're all having a great summer
Colleen

2 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger The Collabos said…

    Aww,

    The only thing that would make this blog post better would be a pic of me and you from recently. Hopefully that will happen soon enough (either me going home, or you coming here). Which MT guys did you bump into?

    Akiva

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home