Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

rockstars!

This post is all about rockstars. Nothing else, just rockstars.
First of all, i went to see Metric in concert at Mac Hall last week. It was super. They had 2 opening bands who i had never heard of and didn't listen to as i spent the entire first 3 hours of the supposed 'show time' in the beer 'gardens' (there was NOTHING botanical about it, that is why i put it in quotations), oh and i didn't even drink beer in this 'garden' of 'beer'. I drank smirnoff ice, out of a can... well out of the can and into a plastic cup with ice. I'm not sure if you know, but i'm sort of obsessed with ice.. and straws.

RIGHT.. i went to a concert, and OF COURSE i got pictures! did you expect anything less of me? Here's the best ones of the show:









These are thanks to my awesome position atop the shoulders of a really tall guy. It worked out great until security got on my case and made me get down. What kind of concert spirit is that?!

And here's a few from before the show:









Exhibit A: Sam being a high fashion model
Exhibit B: Beer 'gardens', pfffft, is that concrete i see??

Alright so that's a fair bit of rockstar.. but not quite enough if you ask me. Therefore i present to you - Colleen and Andrew being rockstars:












Alright i'll admit to being a giant poser. I hadn't even ever played an electric guitar, much less am i in a band like Andrew. Sigh.... someday Colleen, someday. Oh and some of you sharp-minded folks might have realized that the 2nd picture is slightly crooked. Wine may or may not have been involved.

So that's all the rockstar-esque things that have happened to me this week, thus the end of this post!

Love,
Colleen

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home