Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Welcome Home!!

Alright i'm all moved in. ALLLL moooooved IN!!
Now since my camera is wrecked, i'm just going to be borrowing pictures from everyone to show you all what things are like. These first one's are from Lisa when she came over on my FIRST DAY here (Saturday):










Alright here we have my bedroom (note the picture frames that match the bedspread!! me and my mom found them and they weren't even made to match the comforter). And on the right is our kitchen, how quaint.. lets just hope it stays that clean forever.

So, being the gourmet chef that i am, i fired up the microwave (after some help from Lisa - give me a break, the microwave we had at my house had 1 knob and you turned it and then pressed start, how am i to know what all these crazy buttons mean) and made some delicious 3 cheese spaghetti from a bag, which started out a little rough but ended up delicious!! I didn't have a lot of dishware and didn't want to wash it after, so Lisa and I ate out of.. well.. here i'll show you:
















But don't listen to what Lisa says, i don't have the bigger dish because i'm selfish... she told me she had just eaten!! She said she wasn't hungry!! Ohh whatever, i give up, im just a selfish spaghetti eating biatch.

Alright, my computer for some reason won't work so i will post pictures of my roommates and new friends as soon as it does!!

Love you all,
Colleen

3 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger The Collabos said…

    I'm just writhing in anticipation to see these Germans friends. Forweign people are always so good looking...I'm pretty sure it's an immigration law. Like at customs they turn the Uggos away.

    Nice place, sweetie. I'll try and get some pics of my place.

    Akiva

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hah, You crazy girl

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger plouffmeister said…

    colleen, your place looks awesome!
    i like it, i like it alot!
    schools goin good for me, we're just starting out musical, so it should be tres fun!
    see ya!
    Alex

     

Post a Comment

<< Home