Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Monday, September 05, 2005

one letter words..

I found this napkin when i was packing my stuff ..
One night Robyn, Dionne, Matt E and I were out for dinner together. While waiting for the food we starting making up one letter words (everyone adds a letter until you make up a really long new word, and then everyone adds a word until you come up with a definition for that word). Anyhow the point is that i am about to throw out this napkin cause i have no use for it, but first i will post the 2 words we made up and their meanings so that we can remember them always! Plus i have some funny ones we made up in class in gr 12 that i'll post later if i come across them.

Berringsupdoopefuc
definition: Verb - The best thing a person ca ndo when harvesting a pickle

Malazzotazpiqlhertifucky
definition: Adjective - When you are really hungry and thirsty and you need some pee to drink

Alright i'm probably not done blogging for the night especially cause my camera is SORT of working for now, but for now i'm going to keep packing cause this is going to take me forever!!

5 days!!
Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home