Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Friday, August 19, 2005

i promised myself..

that i would never cry about work. Well at least i didn't cry AT work. but soon as i walked out the back door to start the long trek to my car i felt a tear roll down my cheek, and a few more came after that.. by the time i got into my car i was bawling like a little baby. A baby i say. As i sit at my computer, still all stuffed up from crying too much, I just have to laugh a bit. I read some posts on the summerstock callboard and realized that there ARE people out there that don't judge me and don't care how much money i make for their company. And i love those people and things really aren't as bad as they seem. Sometimes you just need a good cry and something upsetting to happen, so you can appreciate the good people in your life. So now my tears are gone, i promise. I love work and the people at work. I was just a little frustrated i guess and annoyed at myself for letting something so dumb get to me. I try to be tough i really do.

On a more cheerful note, Gala was fun times. Here are a few pics, but really it would take me too long to post them all (cause lord knows i take too many pictures).






















That was at Gala, sort of like our graduation from the program so everyone gets all dressed up (even the statues.. thanx to Quinn!). And then after we have after-gala.. sort of like after-grad when everyone gets drunk and dances around and sings to crazy music and many people spoon in a hide-a-bed and then go hay-bale jumping at 6am.. WAIT what?? That didn't happen at your after-grad? Well then maybe it's not quite like that, but fun none-the-less. Here's some pics to prove it:



















And then of course, there's CLEANUP, which turns Gala into a 2 day event. After after-gala we all get to go back to the school and put away the entire set including HUGE piles of wood scraps that get to be moved not ONCE but TWICE from one place to another. Now cleanup itself.. not so much fun.. but going to Rielle's after cleanup to watch Babe and make the biggest pot of KD in the planet.. MUCHO EXCELLENTE. Again.. pictures to prove it:










Put these together with 2 superb chefs and you get:









"At'll do pig, at'll do" - Farmer Hoggett

Love you all (especially lisa who talked me out of the blubbery whiny mess i was in earlier)
Colleen

PS: 22 days until i move out!!

PPS: thanx for the nice comment on my last post Quinn. Nice to see that someone reads my crazy ramblings.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I always read people's crazy ramblings, your's are better because they have knitting in them. and the picture of me passed out on Maddie's shoulder. Hahaha poor her, ah well that's what happens when you sit in the corner of the couch. You get passed out on.

    I sure hope everything is ok, what with work and all, because that'd suck if it wasn't. I really don't know what to say about that, except that I hope that you feel better.

    When does term start for the UofC? I know Westmount goes back September 6th, so thats in a few weeks (yuck. oh well at least it's grade 12).

    Not to sound creepy or anything, but a while ago, I first came to this here blog, and well, read the first page of entries, and then went alllllll the way back to the first one and read from there. All in all, I've read every entry you made, I just can't remember them or their content. I mostly read them to see what stock was like before I joined.

    Any ways, I'm done with my creepiness. I hope your having fun doing what ever you may be doing before school starts up again. Speaking of starting up again, are you going to do Summerstock next year? I'll sure miss you if you don't.

    Have a good last few weeks of the summer, and hopfully I'll talk to you soon.

    - Quinn

    PS. add me on msn! my email is on the Callboard in the email thread that Alex started.

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just looked at your profile and it says you're a scorpio, meaning, you have a birthday coming up! well in a month or so. The reason I know is I happen to be a scorpio too.

    huh... I totally just got the feeling like I was one of those cheesy guys that says *in a deep type voice* "Hey baby, what's your sign?"

    And I'm done with being weird.

    Anyways. yea I said what I wanted to say before I went cheesy pickup line on your ass.

    I'll just stop.

    -Quinn

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Colleen!!
    haha oh good times at gala.. after gala and cleanup AND rielle's. that was a crazy weekend for sure.. well hope everything's good with you and if you have more pictures do you think i could get some of them?! that would be awesome. ok maybe i'll cya tonight or not whatever.. but i'll ttyl and remember that the little lord jesus didn't like paint
    CJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home