Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Sick Sucks

Alright so the show goes up (starts performances) on August 1st... and i have tonsils the size of texas. Seriously they're huge. Apparently i have a viral infection, thats why the tests said, but i go in to the doctor tomorrow morning so that she can tell me what i'm supposed to do about it. In the meantime i've been taking SO many vitamins and eating so many vegetables and drinking tons of water. I can still sing and talk and all that, my voice just sounds a little funny cause theres really only a tiny hole left in my throat for air to go through. YEAH that makes it really difficult to eat sometimes. Not fun.

ANYWAYS so the show is called "Annie Get Your Gun" and i'm performing August 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12 & 13 at 6:30pm. And for all of you who went to Wise Wood, if you come on Aug. 3, 4, 7, or 11 you will get to see Matt Eger, Rielle, Akiva and I perform all together! I know this is all very confusing so maybe just check with me before buying tickets and i can let you know if the day you want to come is going to be good. [PS: You can get the tickets from ticketmaster.. they're around 12 bucks i think... and all of the proceeds go to scholarships for the actors.] If you want you can also just come down to the plaza and sit on the grass and watch the show for free. I dont care.. as long as you come!!

I'll leave you with a few pictures from the show so you can get some sort of an idea of what it's about:



























Alright time for
bed.
Love,
Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home