Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Heather is OLLLD

Alright well she might not even see this because she's halfway Across the WORLD, but i'm posting it anyways. A few weeks ago was Heather's 19th bday and oh what fun shenanigans ensued. First off we went out for dessert the night before her birthday at the Chocolate Bar, ohhh soooo good. I had a piece of chocolate sin cake and she had a piece of chocolate ecstacy. How can you pass up cake named like that?? You can't. Anyhow it was raining, so i made her stay outside the car a little longer just for that special touch. I did, however, give her my umbrella being the gentlewoman that i am.

Then after dessert we went to James Browns new place and played some hilarious game where you put the cards on your head and try and figure out who has the highest cards. I dunno.. but it made for good picture taking (click on that one to see the full picture, their facial expressions are priceless).


And then the next day on her actual birthday, when she had to WORK, i took heather her b-day present to her work along with a giant butterfly balloon that was surprisingly expensive for plastic and helium, but she deserves the best. Anyhow, that is my tribute to Heat and i miss her so much right now. Every time something happens and i want to call her and tell her, i remember that i can't and now i have so many things just bottled up inside!!! Lol. Anyhow i hope you're having fun baby and i'll see you soon. (ps: i heard Semi-charmed Life today on the radio and thought of you)

Alright i better run,

Colleen

PS: dammit, hunky renovation guy saw me in my gym shorts today, bah! they're going to be poking around my house for a while starting tomorrow morning. plus they're doing the bathroom first and its right next to my bedroom. there goes my sleep-in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home