Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Stampede and other festivities

Mmm stampede. I say that and i MEAN it cause the only reason i even LIKE stampede is because the food is so mmmm yummy. I ate SOOO much. Too bad they didn't have deep fried snickers bars this year, Matt and I were so ready. BUT they do have CHICKEN SCHNITZEL!

We started off our day at the stampede at around... 6:30pm because I worked until 3:30am the night/morning before, and Matt worked at 7am that same morning (if that makes ANY sense to you) sooo i slept all day and Matt needed some nappage before our big outing. Anyhow... THIS is how happy Matt looked before some guy with really lowriding pants slapped him in the face. "LOVVVVE!!!!"

I also got a few rad-ass ride pictures, although i personally only went on one ride .. and by the way thank you Akiva and Tyne for the tickets to get me on that ride. You know, the appeal of the rides at the Stampede reallllly wears off after having lived in Calgary your whole life and therefore going to the stampede a few times every year for.. a lot of years.









Lets see, what else is new..
We're back to rehearsing every evening. However i wish that it was during the day because i never have any energy by night time plus how am i EVER going to get a good summer tan when i'm working all day and by the time we get to rehearsal the suns not tanning anymore :(

Oh well, tonight I went to Boston Pizza for some pasta tuesday after rehearsal with Lisa and Matt, which reminded me to post my other pictures taken last tuesday when we all went to Moxies for Margaritas, and then down to 17th and i locked my keys in my car and then found the AMA guy on the street and then we went to Classic Jacks and THEN we went to Boston Pizza afterwards. YEP, thats how it happened. Right the pictures...










Aww i love girls nights. We all got dressed up and shared a classic combo platter and some extra popcorn shrimp and bugged Colin and got Brendan to make us special margaritas PLUS Lindsay and Lisa got Mexican Bulldogs. WHYY didn't I take a picture of that?? (ps i have no clue why this is underlined, its just the way it is)










Alright tell my that isn't the CUTEST cocktail drinking picture EVER!! MmmmMm! I've become QUITE the margarita/daquiri/bellini drinker this summer. I'm addicted to sugar and alcohol, whats wrong with that??

Gah i don't feel like going to sleep but i'm pretty darn sleepy. Maybe i just should since i have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow that i have to get up for. Eww. BUT my braces should be coming off soon so that's a happy thing!

MANNN i can't wait till September when i get to go shopping for stuff for my new place!!! 2 months till school starts again :) I just want to LEAAAAARN. That sounds dumb. In 3 months when i'm already sick of school, remind me that i wanted to learn so badly before.

right okay i'm going to bed,
I'll post some knitting pics next time, the blanket is coming along.. slowly but surely.
ALSO you need to see a picture of the boys in Summerstock dressed as acrobats OH MY LORD i have never seen 4 boys in tighter clothing before in my entire life. Dress rehearsal tomorrow.. i'll have to bring my camera!

Love,
Colleen

3 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh boy. The acrobat suits!
    Yay! Stampede!
    Paula

     
  • At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    o lovely lady. chicken nipples! chickens dont have nipples. chicken schnitzel is breaded chicken breast...appropriately served at the stampede. food event of the summer-- deep fried goodness. love being ur friend. love u.
    lisa

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Alright tell my that isn't the CUTEST cocktail drinking picture EVER!! MmmmMm! I've become QUITE the margarita/daquiri/bellini drinker this summer. I'm addicted to sugar and alcohol, whats wrong with that??"

    Sure is!

    Marek

     

Post a Comment

<< Home