Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ravish me... i'm READY!

YAY! today was an amazing show. (Ps: "ravish me, i'm ready" is a line from the play.. i'm really not ready myself.. at all.. to be ravished) Anyhow, there was so much energy tonight and nothing major went wrong... in fact i can't think of anything that went wrong. It was the first time i got to perform with Akiva so that was really fun. It's really neat getting to perform opposite two different people, Akiva and Keith both play the part differently but they both fit with my character and both are great performers. Anyhow, Lisa, Kelly, Austin and Lana from work came to watch today which was nice, and Jill was there as well. I got Lisa to take some pictures and she took some really awesome ones, so i'll put them up here...

These first 4 pics are from opening night:





















And now here are some from tonight:









Anyhow, i really should get to bed... but i have a knitting picture to post first! I finished my first off-white cabled wrist warmer & it is so cute. Someday i might finish the second to match it. I plan on making tons of different styles of wristwarmers, they're so fun. If you want a pair just let me know and someday i bet i'll make them for you!!

Here it is pictured with my new skirt AND shoes i got on my shopping/restaurant-hopping/walking down 17th ave. date with Lisa yesterday. Thank you to Lisa AND her friend Bryan for helping me find a kickass rad new outfit.


Alright bed time for me :)
Love,
Colleen

1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger The Collabos said…

    YAY,

    I love me some good photos...later on you should post some more of us dancing.

    Your Tommy (well...one of them),

    Akiva

     

Post a Comment

<< Home