Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

at the end of the day..

I feel that this will end up as somewhat of an SRT post, so maybe i'll start with the numbers:

Scattered Random Thoughts:

1) i love how music can completely enhance a mood i'm in . If i'm upset i put on some mellow music and it just brings me to a place.. a place that is still upset but in a much more comforting way. And of course happy music makes happy times much better too.. but happiness is not what promted this.

2) my hand hurts. I got stung by a wasp today. For the first time ever. I've never been stung by a bee or a wasp or anything like that before. It really hurt and now it's all puffy. Worst part: the wasp showed up in my purse.. STILL ALIVE... a couple hours later. Best part: Heather actually showed some sympathy for me, and some vengeance against the wasp. Love her

3) I am having the hardest time EVER waiting for September to come. I know its bad cause summer is beautiful and a time to be free and enjoy everything.. but i really just want to go back to school. Nont only do i feel like i'm wasting my mind, but i am also just excited to move out, and get back in the groove of school. Ooh here's pictures of the living room and kitchen of the apartment in residence that i'll be living in :










4) I still don't have a dress for Gala. It's sort of like a graduation that we have from the program of "summerstock" which is essentially the play that we're doing right now. We're supposed to wear ball gowns but i can't find anything good at the stores, so i might just end up wearing my grad dress. Dammit.

5) It's really hot in my room. Maybe cause i have the space heater right next to me on high. But when i turn it off i get freezing cold.

6) Yesterday CJ, Kayla, Akiva and I went to Eau Claire on an excursion before summerstock. We got chinese food and ice cream and then went to the dollar store on a search for 'friendship' somethings. After Akiva suggested we get 'friendship saltshakers' we actually ended up finding something BETTER (i know.. hard to do). We found these beaded bracelets where one says "best" and the other one says "friend". But the one CJ pointed to first didn't say "friend" it said "dneirf" and there is absolutely no possible way to wear it that makes it say 'friend' the right way around. It's genius. So we all bought those, although the rest of them were spelled the right way. Glorious day.



7) I was trying to come up with a potential tattoo. This is the drawing i have so far. Feel free to comment on it or change it or tell me something else you think i should get ..







8) I have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow. Lets hope he tells me i'm getting my braces off soon. Unless you're Cale and happen to like my braces for some odd reason.

9) I miss Cale. I don't even know if he's in Alberta anymore. I'm afraid to call incase he's gone and then i'll be even sadder.

10) I also have an appointment with an internist tomorrow. Apparently they check out your...internal.. organs? Well. Could be an adventure.

11) Tomorrow is my last night performing with Akiva.. because it's Akiva's last night performing! It's going to be so much fun i know it. I also know that the old sap is going to cry like a baby after it's over. Good thing everyone isn't stone cold like me. I never cry at the right moments. Anyhow that's off topic.. Akiva i had so much fun performing with you this year and spending the entire summer with you all the time and forgetting to pick you up sometimes and pretending to be weird raptor.. things... ALL OF IT.. just fun times.

12) The baby blanket is NEVER going to be done. I feel like giving up so badly. It's about maybe half way right now and i have been working on it every second i get. How frustrating.

13) A few candid moments behind the scenes of "Annie Get Your Gun".









I call them "Scott tries to be scary" and "Scott wears pink fur".

14) Lisa and I just watched 'the Jacket'. What a crazy and amazing movie.

Alright it's bed time

Love,
Colleen

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Colleen, It's I, Quinn, just commenting to say I like the design for your potential tattoo. It's pretty sweet what with the treble clef and bass clef and other possible hidden messages/images that I didn't see.

    Although I miss everyone, I miss you and Akiva hissing at me in the tent the most.

    I also like the pictures of Scott. The Pink fur is priceless. Good job on having your camera with you every single moment of every day.

    Anyways it's 2:30 in the morning and I should be sleeping instead of typing and munching on dry Fruit Loops, but it's not my fault they taste so good. And that I can't stop typing.

    OH! also if you have any Summerstock pictures you can't post on Callboard because you don't have any storage space left, I made a photo bucket account for Summerstock. Instructions and things explained by a grumpy Quinn are on the Callboard. So go there for more details.

    I'm heading to bed now because if I don't I'll probably pay for it tomorrow.

    Hope to hear from you soon,
    -Quinn.

    PS. Good eyes to who ever found the backwards spelled dneirfship bracelet. I think you said it was CJ, but I'm not going to double check that fact. I'll just hope I'm right.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home