Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

no pictures :(

My poor little baby camera is sick :( I don't know what's wrong with it but when i turn it on the zoom goes out, and then back in, and then out and in again and then it turns back off. it's not the batteries so now i'm hooped. I guess i'll have to take it to a camera hospital somewhere, but in the meantime there will be no new pictures :( This is even sadder cause i have so many new things to show you :
  • new crocheting
  • new amazing things for my bedroom in res
  • new shoes (2 pairs!)
  • new hair cut!! yeaaa
Well anyhow, those will have to wait.
For now i'll just say that it is exactly 2 weeks until i'll be all moved into my new place!!! So excited. In the meantime i have been and will be working every single day mostly double shifts because everyone has either quit or taken time off to get back to school, and i'm one of the few whose school doesn't start till the 12th.

so yes, to continue my countdown to freedom: 14 DAYYYYYSSSS!!

Colleen

3 Comments:

  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger The Collabos said…

    Woot to freedom!
    Boo for camera illness!

    Akiva

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dauncey!!

    Guess what I'm wearing as I write this.......I'll give you a hint, thanks to your stunning craftsmanshiip my wrists are no loner cold...:)! Thanks again, I absolutely ADORE them! And while I didn't get a close look at your hair last night, as it was dark in Moxie's, from what I saw it looked pretty hot...look out all you U of C boys! Don't forget the 31st....my last Hurrah (whatever that means) :'(

    P.S. While I am a devout believer that pink is one of the greatest colors in the world....blue is pretty cool too, but it's not a "fall" colour, so.....jk!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    P.S. I am a BIG fan of your gala dress! It's very Chanel chic meets contemporary Versace

     

Post a Comment

<< Home