Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

19 DAYS

Well technically 18 cause it's 1:43am on Tuesday now, but i haven't been to bed yet so still.. 19 days till i move out!! Oh man this is going to be the most painful 19 days EVER just waiting and waiting and waiting till the day that i am free. Right now Akiva is helping me make a list of all the things i'm going to need to move out and he reminded me of "alarm clock" and "phone", man i'd be so out of touch without those. While i was thinking of things i remembered i never showed you all what my new bedding looks like so here is a picture i found on the internet of the whole thing:
So yes, it is zebra patterned BUT it's not black and white, it's black and a beatiful brownish/copper color. It's GORGEOUS in real life i promise. And the sheets are this gorgeous stripe pattern, they're all black but the striping is in a slightly shinier finish they are over 300 thread count and just really really nice. But, if you really want to see it all then you'll just have to come visit me in residence after i get all settled in! YAY.

I bought new shoes today too YAY. Man i'm pretty sure all my days off from Moxie's in the next 3 weeks will be spent shopping, which i don't have a problem with at all. I need a new pair of jeans and i know exactly what i want which might make it kind of hard to find them. Speaking of Moxie's, i'm fine now. Other than sometimes work gets to be long hours and lots of running your ass off for ungrateful customers, i still love it and i would be so bored if i didn't work there.. and so often too. I don't know what to do when i go back to school though cause everyone tells me i just won't have the time and won't want to be working at all when i go back. I guess i'll try it out for a few weeks and if it doesn't work i can always quit.

Lisa, Lana and I saw "The Aristocrats" tonight. Man that is one dirty movie. Dirty yet really very funny. Too bad Lana fell asleep halfway through. I need to watch more movies i've decided. Maybe that's a good way to pass the time between now and September 10th. I am going to watch more by myself too, it's fun to unwind and crochet and watch a movie that everyone else has seen and doesn't want to see again with you, hehe.

Alright thats about all for me
By the way i'm thinking of putting even more blonde into my hair
Thoughts??

Colleen

PS: i hope you noticed that my blog has gone blue. Some of the archived pages refuse to make the changeover, which is funny and odd. What do you think about the new look?

3 Comments:

  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger The Collabos said…

    Woot!

    Both blogging together...good quality time. I like the new blue look, but I can't see you staying away from pink for that long. It'll be exciting to have you call me from your new apartment, calling me in my new apartment, it'll feel so grown up! And just think, without me you would not have a phone or know when to get up for class. I saved your life.

    Love,

    Akiva

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger plouffmeister said…

    heya colleen
    i just wanted to say that i think your bedspread is tres nice and i like the gala pics you put up
    ByeEe
    Alex

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey colleen
    love the new BREADSPREAD!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home