Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Summer is officially over

Well maybe not according to the weather man, but for all intents and purposes.. my summer is over. Today was my last day of full-time type work, i'm taking 9 days off to get settled in to my new place and my new schedule, and then only working 2 days a week. So really, that along with the massive amounts of packing i've been doing are sort of my signal that summer is drawing to an end.

I don't know if i ever posted this before, but here are a couple pics we took at the very beginning of the summer when Matt, Lindsay and Laura came home and we all got together:









Hehe i love how it turns from nice picture into demonic crazies.. except that laura just looks tired in both of them.

Man so here's an update on the camera situation, cause i know you're all wondering how the heck i'm going to survive my first week of res without my freaking CAMERA. I took the damn thing in to the place to show them that it was broken and hopefully get it fixed, and they took it and told me that they'd check to see if the work is on warrantee or not and if it isn't then i'll have to pay them to fix it. If i don't want them to fix it (it could be more expensive to fix than to just get a new one) then i have to pay them $16.00 just to give the damn thing back to me. GAH. So i'm leaving the camera fixy place and am walking down the street and realize that i've gone too far and haven't come across my car yet. I walk back down the street and up it once more, before i find the meter where i parked my car and look at the sign and realize i had parked in a goddamned loading zone. That stupid sign was so confusing, i read that i could park there at that hour, but what i hadn't read was that i couldn't STOP there at that time. SOOOOOOO.. i then had to wait downtown for 45 min by myself so my mom could come pick me up. I was on the phone with Lisa, when some guy came up a flight of stairs right behind me and kindly told me that i was standing right in front of a gay bar. Interesting. Well, the story ends sadly - i had to pay $104.00 to get my car back, so dammit it just wasn't a good day at all. I spose the moral of the story is that i won't have a camera to take pics of all of our crazy boozing and the place and everything, which makes me sad. Maybe my mom can bring her digital cam when i move in and take a few pics for me to post.. or maybe someone ELSE will have a cam that i can steal pictures from!!

EVERYONE PRAY FOR ME THAT I HAVE KICKASS RAD ROOMMATES.. do it.. now! EEeeeEEeEeEEEE!! i am SOOO excited, i have been waiting to move into res ever since my first day of university when i realized that everyone that lived in res was having way more fun than me and not having to ride on the train for 2 hrs a day.

AKIVA AKIVA.... i saw the commercial for Alex's episode of Much911 (to everyone that doesn't know, our friend Alex is going to be on Much911, he got to meet a bunch of kickass rad bands and they are putting it on tv!). The episode airs this monday.. as in 3 days from now. Annnnnd in the episode he's wearing that navy and white stripey shirt that he has been known to wear to summerstock. I feel like i almost know someone famous. Hahaha. oh my but he has gorgeous hair.

Alright that's it for me,
Love you all!!
Colleen

PS: if everyone sends me 5$ in the mail maybe i can pay back my stupid ticket. good plan?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger The Collabos said…

    OOOOH,

    Thanks for the heads up on that one. They'd better have slow motion close ups of his hair. And I will pray for good roomates to you. Clearly a Jew's prayer is needed. :P

    Akiva

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey colleen,

    Thanks for being birds of a feather with me, quite frankly I realize I'm stuck in this world of non-confrontational actors, and I don't really know what's going on!People here don't like to be mentally challenged in any way it seems....Or at least only on their accord. I need someone like you to realize that my point of view on life isn't completely mute. I love you,

    Matt

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger plouffmeister said…

    HEY
    hows school goin? good i hope
    my much thing was on today!
    wooohoooo, i taped it
    and i feel so honored to be mentioned on your blog
    and akiva's creepy...
    jk
    anyways, hope everything's well
    ciao for now
    Alex

     

Post a Comment

<< Home