Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Monday, September 19, 2005

FINALLY!!

My camera works! Oh glorious day it works. I don't know how and i don't know why it wouldn't before.. but i didn't get it fixed and i went to pick it up from the stupid people who were going to charge me way too much.. and it just WORKED. It's a little screwy every now and then and i still haven't figured out if it knows how to zoom properly anymore but I DON'T CARE . my baby works and i'm no longer camera-less. WHICH IS WHY i am now able to present to you my 4th roommate!! I just snapped this picture tonight before blogging cause i knew you were all in suspense:

Everyone meet Danielle (on the right) and re-meet Carina (left). Danielle is from Camrose, so not too far at all (anyone remember going to band camp in Camrose?? well I sure do and it was buckets of fun). Anyhow Danielle is the lovely provider of our tv and vcr and a great deal of our dishes and pots and pans. Wonderful. So now you've met everyone. But Karen just got a brand new laptop and is acting like a kid on christmas right now so i just might go snap another shot of her and post it before i'm even done writing this post!!

Alright so Monday nights are wing night at Kilkenny which is a 20 min walk from our place. Since i missed last monday because of work, i was definitely in tonight. Here's the crew and all of our many many wings:










From Left: Me, Matt, Brandi, Sophie (on x-change from France), John, John, Lindsay, Sheldon, Ben, and Sammie (x-change from Britain)

There are 2 Johns cause we were at 2 consecutive tables in a circle and i was taking a pic of each half of the circle so he happened to be in both.. cause i know you were wondering what kind of parents name their twin boys both John.










Mmm, honey garlic. Too bad my jaw has been locked and only opens halfway all day so i had to tear apart all the wings with my hands and then shove tiny pieces into my half-open mouth. BOO. Still they were tasty and i will do that again any time.

Alright here's a couple more pics from our apartment that i just took:










Karen & her room & her new laptop!!

Alright now there is absolutely no doubt that Karen has the most stuff i've ever seen anyone our age own ever EVER ever. She has 4 bottles of every kind of lotion/perfume/hair stuff and she has candles and pictures and clothes and blankets and FOOD so much canned food. Anyhow, i'm not criticizing cause i'm not the neatest person myself.. but just take a look at our bathroom and our storage room.. KEEP IN MIND: this is only mine and Karen's, the other 2 girls have their own bathroom and storage room which are pretty much completely empty. Yeah.










Alright on the left you have our bathroom, and if you go back in the archives you'll see a picture i posted of the bathroom when i came to look at the apartment a few months ago. It now looks as though an entire village landed on our counter. LOVE IT! Finally nobody to yell at me about having all my stuff on the counter, the left half is mine and the right half is Karen's stuff. Beautiful i say. -- NOW, take a close look at all the stuff in the storage room - about 1/3 of Karen's packaged and canned goods (the rest of which are in the kitchen cupboards) and ALL of those laundry detergents are HERS. not a one belongs to me. How many different detergents does one little girl really need?? I dare you to count them all and leave me the # in my comments!!

Alright well i should head to bed as class starts WAY too early every day.
Love you all & miss you too!!
Colleen

5 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Drink

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Drink

    Love
    Colleen

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Colleen! said…

    the previous 2 messages are from Ben. I think HE should drink.. oh wait he DOES.. ALL THE TIME

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not ALL the time...

    Well...

    *sound of someone running away*
    Ben

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger plouffmeister said…

    that looks awesome, colleen
    i was gunna count, but then i said to myself "Alex, who are you kidding, you can't count, all that damn hair is taking up too much space in your head" so i decided to skip tht part
    hope you havin a kick ass time!
    Alex

     

Post a Comment

<< Home