Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Riddle me this...

What is better than a Spongebob party hat?


Two Elmo party hats of course!!

Now this one is a bit harder... what is better than 2 Elmo party hats??
Three Elmo party hats!!

But nothing can beat the granddaddy of all ...
Two Elmo party hats and a Spongebob party hat on the same head:

Lovely, just lovely.

Coming in a close second is this,
an Elmo party hat on each breast:

But here's one i don't get -
how can you be so sad when surrounded by so many party hats?



A special thank you to Chad and David for the party and thanks to whoever supplied the party hats.

Colleen

PS: is anyone still out there? leave me a goddamn comment that's all a girl really wants







6 Comments:

  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger The Collabos said…

    *cue confetti*

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    You win the Best Blog Post of the Year Award!

    gah...i wish there were actaully Blog Awards, because this one hsa to be the best ever.

    Akiva

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well I was gonna do what reza did.... oh well.. i guess great minds think alike, I can't beleive I missed all of the hat pictures!!! I guess that's ok, I'll always have the memories of singing to prozak..

     
  • At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colleen! When's the next time you're going to summerstock. we should go together and surprise tons of people!!

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger plouffmeister said…

    university parties sound so...fun...?
    aha, just jokes
    it was awesome seein u a while ago
    rielle came on friday
    it was great!
    come visit again

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just for the record... I supplied the hats. And you're welcome.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Colleen, thanks for posting the one with my hat boobs hahahaha, good times had by all that night..I think David had the best hat arrangement however. Come back to rez soon so we can party again...this time with no hats haha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home