Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lisa's coming home!!

In just days my baby will be home!!! Here's a pic of us when we went to visit Jeff at Moxies Chinook. Lisa's starting back at moxies on thursday, and by christmas i will probably be back there too. Yay it'll be like the summer all over again.. except colder.. and with more christmas :)



Meanwhile, this is my 2nd last week of classes and theres just over 3 weeks until i'm all done exams!! Can't wait till everyone comes home for the holidays. Akiva and I have so much to get done, including watching crazy french movies, watching me get a tattoo, making a webisode, and lots of skipping and handholding (that was his idea).

Love you guys!
Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home