Colleen Says...

I talk, you listen... and leave me comments.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ooooh shopping spree

yay, i love the feeling after a shopping spree when you're like "holy crap i love all this shit i bought!!". Danielle and I went to market mall and both bought a good amount of stuff. I got the cutest argyle print sweater, a pair of nice dressy jeans, 2 really good casual shirts, 5 of the cutest undies ever, a pair of earrings, and then i got some big black poster boards to make a picture collage for my wall, and we got these big crayola window markers and i drew a huge mural on the main window of our apartment. Its so neat these markers dry like that window paint that you see in store windows. I couldn't take a pic cause it's so dark out right now but i'll take one during the day tomorrow and show you all.. i can't wait to see what it looks like in the daylight.

Oh, devastated am i.. cute boy that sits in front of me in class has a GIRLFRIEND. Ahhhh. All. the. good. ones. are. taken. At least i found out before i embarassed myself by asking him for coffee or something. Time to move on i guess, now theres no reason to even GO to accounting. Oh, well i guess LEARNING could still be a reason.. pffft who am i kidding.

So, I had my last midterm on monday. I am officially free now... until finals start. Oh but before that i have my oral french exam, so i guess i'm free till then. Except i do still have an accounting quiz that i have to do good on, but until then i'm free as a bird. Oh wait, next week i do have a french test and dictation. But i mean.. that means for the rest of the week i'm free. WHO AM I KIDDING, i'll never be free.

Eeeep, Dec 1st is the deadline for 2 things i want to apply for. The first is the co-op program for my business school. You have to apply for the program and they accept you based on GPA and other extracurricular things, and then once you're actually accepted (you find that out in january) then you apply for specific jobs/work terms. So really that's a whole other process within itself since the average person applies for over 10 work terms at a time. EEk, i'm scared. But it's something i really want to do.. make decent money while gaining experience.. it's something that is really worth postponing my graduation for. And hey.. i'd still graduate at the same time as Ryan who only takes 4 classes a semester!

The second is the buddy program for the international business students association. I would be applying to be a buddy for an international student coming to study business at Haskayne for next semester. I think that'd be awesome and not only would i gain the experience to put on a resume, but i'd get to take her/him to see a bunch of neat things in calgary that i haven't even seen in a long time (zoo, calgary tower, etc). Plus, with living in rez it's awesome cause chances are that student will be living in rez too, but having my parents in calgary means they could always pick us up to take us somewhere or lend me the car for a while to show the student around.

Man, all of that would make me REALLY busy. That is probably a good thing considering at the rate i'm going this semester i watch like 3 hours of TV every night. And 2 during the day. Oh lord i watch a total of 5 hours of TV a day. SAAAAVE MEEEE.

I spose i could dig up some pictures considering all i really talked about today was what i did TODAY, and i didn't take any pictures TODAY so i will have to dig up pictures and tell you about what i did some other DAY!

On thursday some of us from rez went to Cowboys, now i won't get started on my night cause i felt terribly ill (hadn't even drinken) and tried to have fun but.. well i won't get into it. But before we got there was fun! Now, being on the train and taking pictures, i thought it seemed like we were taking pictures for an album cover. SO i wittily named our band "Somerset" and our other friends who were sitting across the aisle were "Bridlewood" because that's the train we were on! Then of course it had to have some sort of J.LO inspired title .. what better than "On the Train" (beause 'on the c' doesn't have the same kinda ring.. u know.. her album 'on the 6' as in the 6 train? no? oh god).

The night before we went to the Den to celebrate our first night of freedom. YAA first day of "reading days". What fun! Much more fun than stupid crowded Cowboys.. less stabbings too.






First, we ate the most amazing cupcakes in the world (www.cravecookies.com) that Scott brought over, drank martinis (very strong martinis), and waited for Danielle to get ready (Danielle: Heyyyy! Jerk!! I can't believe you took a picture!). Then it was on to the Den, gotta love that 4 minute walk to the bar.






On the left is my friendly neighborhood Reza, superawesome guy. Look Reza.. you're on the blog!! On the right are my homegirls Brandi and Lindsay, we had so much fun that night after the den eating pasta and talking about how stupid boys are.






I guess it's true what they say: you get what you give! I'm sorry Fabian! Now i know what it feels like when someone plays with your face.. look at the fear in my eyes!!

Alright blogger is being CRAZY and it took way too long to make this post cause firefox shut down on me 9 times!! So, this is where it ends, and i will come back and fix all the formatting later because right now blogger seriously won't let me move some of these things into alignment. How frustrating.

Love,
Colleen

3 Comments:

  • At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dope!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger plouffmeister said…

    holy shit colleeen
    i havent talked to you in so long
    whaaaaats up? i enjoyed reading your blog, ps
    quite much so, yes i did
    anyways, peace, love, rock n roll
    alex

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Colleeeeennn, I sent you a comment on a different blog. You should find and read it, and then come and comment on mine. Not that I have written anything new recently, but I did have a little situation with a formal ball, and a man in a kilt sans panties....heavens...it was traumatic

     

Post a Comment

<< Home